The response to COVID-19 from the NHS workforce has been remarkable, with staff going above and beyond to care for patients at the most challenging of times.
As plans intensify to prepare the workforce for the recovery period, it is vital to address the most pressing issues that have been magnified during the crisis, as well as identify positive outcomes that can be embraced and maintained in the long-term.
HSJ’s first ever Mental Health Virtual Event provides a thought-provoking and timely opportunity for attendees and partners to reflect on the initial response, address areas of learning and prepare for the long-term impacts on staff and the system. Join us to engage in influential conversations on key themes including health inequalities and diversity, workforce planning, staff wellbeing and mental health resilience and sharing best practice to build a stronger workforce.
register your interest
The health and wellbeing of our attendees, speakers and staff is our top priority at this time. By adopting a virtual event proposition, we are able to continue providing worthwhile interactive content and updates, while staying safe at home and precluding the need for travel.
What to expect
- Free access to high-level strategic content, available to healthcare professionals across the system
- Live video sessions in the format of a panel discussion, with speakers dialled in remotely, each followed with a live Q&A
- Live participation with the opportunity to submit questions to speakers through the platform
- Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions
- Post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions, in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time!
How It Works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.
register your interest