The pandemic, and subsequent economic challenges, are predicted to have a huge and long-lasting effect on the mental health of the nation.
With an increase in demand and acuity, how can the sector address the impact of covid-19 whilst also taking steps forward on national aims as set out in the long term plan? What needs to be done to ensure that those who need support with common and severe mental illness are able to access it?
The HSJ Mental Health Virtual Forum will provide the opportunity to explore these questions, and assess the extent of the impact of coronavirus on national and local mental health work, as well as providing a platform to discuss and prepare for upcoming strategic challenges. We will look at learning from the work done to date, and how to achieve what needs to be done next.
KEEP ME UPDATED
The health and wellbeing of our attendees, speakers and staff is our top priority at this time. By adopting a virtual event proposition, we are able to continue providing worthwhile interactive content and updates, while staying safe at home and precluding the need for travel.
What to expect
- Free access to high-level strategic content, available to healthcare professionals across the system
- Live video panel discussions, with speakers dialled in remotely, each followed with a live Q&A
- Live participation with the opportunity to submit questions to speakers through the platform
- Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions and other resources, and 30 days' post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions, in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time!
How it works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.
Keep me updated